Q. How do I pay my city utility bill?

A. Please see Utility Billing.

Q. When and where are city council meetings held and how to I obtain an agenda?

A. For meeting dates and times, please see City Council.

Q. How can I have an issue placed on the City Council meeting agenda?

A. Please email or call the City Secretary at City Hall.

Q. Who do I call concerning city bills or rentals?

A. Please see our Directory Page for a listing of city offices.

Q. How do I obtain permitting information?

A. Please visit our Planning and Development Department.

Q. What do I do if I need to register a pet or have lost a pet?

A. Please visit our Animal Control Page.

Q. How do I make a public information request?

A. Please see City Documents.

Q. How do I submit a comment or complaint?

A. Please call City Hall at (940) 686-2165 and your call will be directed to the appropriate department, or you may be able to determine who you need to speak with by looking at a list of our city departments located on this web site or you may download the comment form from the website and mail or drop it by city hall. Comment Form